Barbee Consulting Group, LLC works with business leaders to become highly effective organizations. We begin with identifying their strengths and weaknesses, then strategically partner with them to develop and implement a plan to reach their organizational goals.
Barbee Consulting Group, LLC provides specialized consulting services to businesses, government and non-profit organizations that can benefit the Southern Maryland and Greater Washington, DC communities.
We pursue excellence and reaching the “universal” categories of success:
- leadership excellence
- customer experience
- brand loyalty
- employee engagement
To provide the best business and management consulting services, always exceeding the expectations, wants and needs of our clients. To be the most respected business advisor in the community.
To reduce the stress of business owners by providing them with the tools they need to operate more effectively and efficiently, and creating an environment that allows all to succeed.
About the Owner
Lori Barbee has been in the consulting profession for more than 18 years. Her career began in Honolulu, Hawaii as an Interior Design Consultant. She quickly realized her true skills were in organizational development (OD). Missing family and her southern roots she returned to Nashville, Tennessee where she began Strategic Business Solutions. While continuing her education and running the consulting business, Lori provided pro-bono services to non-profit organizations like Stand for Children and Decisions. After nine years, she, her husband and Strategic Business Solutions relocated to Maryland. In August of 2013, Lori retired Strategic Business Solutions as a sole proprietorship and formalized Barbee Consulting Group, LLC. When asked why she made the change, Lori said it is because of what she does, make businesses better!
For more about the owner and BCG, link to the video coming soon…
Lori has worked with and for organizations in the private, public, not-for-profit, and Defense sectors, including:
- Maryland Higher Education Committee
- Business Women’s Network
- Best Practices in Corporate Communications & Diversity Best Practices
- Think Strategic Consulting
- Tennessee Intercollegiate State Legislature 35th & 36th General Assembly
- Stand for Children Organization
- Beacon Associates Inc.
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Department of State
- Department of the Interior
- National Aeronautics Space Administration (NASA)
- Department of Health and Humans Services
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Justice
- Veterans Administration
- Early Bird Home Services, LLC
- Calvert Commercial Real Estate
- Very Important Little People